Passionaltycrafty

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wedding Day!


Here it is, my first requested project. This is my first attempt at a wedding themed page.
I love the way it turned out!



I started off with white card stock for both base pages.
I used black paper and Cricut Ornamental Iron 2. Page 62 (Lace 2 ) and for the size I chose (Fit to Page). It leaves the perfect size for a photo in the center frame. Next, I found some scrap 1 inch black ribbon attached it and then added some 1/4 inch white satin ribbon in the center of the black.




Then I found this lovely poem on the Internet, (Remember to always give credit to the author) and printed it on white card stock. I cut it the size I wanted and them framed it with black, framed it again with white and then once more in black. I used the foam squares to attach it to my page. Then I tied a piece of the same white satin ribbon in a little bow and attached it with a glue dot. And there you go page one. So simple but so elegant.


Now for page 2. I started with the white base and then cut out the Mr. & Mrs. from Cricut Sweethearts cartridge at 3 inches. I cut the regular cut and them did it again with shadow and white paper. You can see the shadow better in real life. Then I used Paper Doll Dress-Up and cut the wedding cake at 6 inches. This is one of my favorite cartridges. I it is the only one you have you can do any theme with it because of the accessories. You should check it out if you don't already have it. Then I cut three 4 1/4 X 5 1/4 squares and then three 5 X 4 squares and made the frames for the photos. I cut the ivy also with (what?) you guessed it, my favorite Paper "Doll Dress-Up!"

Well there you have it. Simple but elegant.
I hope you liked it too.
Don't forget to leave your comments. I love to hear what you think and learn new ideas.














5 comments: