Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Luau Birthday Invitaions


My Grandson wanted a Luau birthday party and this was the invitation cards.
Start with 12 X 6 1/2 piece of card stock. Score at 2 inches, then again at 6 inches and fold card in accordion style. The boy was created using my favorite Cricut cartridge "Paper Doll Dress up" page 29 has the doll, I cut it at 5 1/2 inches and the same size for all the clothes and hair. The closes were on page 42, the hair was on page 44. Then I cut out the words "Party and Time" at 1 1/4 inches , once regular cut and again with shadow. Attach the boy to the 2 inch section on front of the card, the word Party goes next to it on the left side of the front of the card. then open the card and I glue some contrasting paper to the 6 inch section of the card and glued the word Time there. I printed out on white card stock the message and framed it with contrasting paper, and glued it to the left of the word Time. and there ya go! You can make changes in many ways. Choose different paper doll. Change the theme, make it larger or smaller. It's a winner!



2 comments: