Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May "Craft & Crop" Scrabooking Kit for Jo-Anns'

This was our May Scrapbooking kit for "Craft & Crop". I created this one with one of my favorite Cricut cartridges, "Car Decals" I made the father  and  the phrase (Dad Rocks) from this cartridge layered it using the main cut in black and the one you get when you shift in white. Then I glued it to Black paper and cut square around it. The large tie I cut fit to page also came from this cartridge. I folded it in half, cut the pieces out and glued patterned paper behind it. The wonderful paper pack I used is DCWV "The Natural Stack". I took scraps from this same patterned paper and framed all that you see here. The phase (Happy Fathers' Day) came from Wild cards Cartridge, the old one. I found a sweet Fathers' day poem called "My Hero" from the Internet and framed it making the white frame a little longer than the black one and attached some sheer black ribbon to it and added the same ribbon to the picture frames. I loved doing this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment