Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Quicky Farewell Card


This card was a rush job. They asked me at work to create a card for one of our employees who was leaving us. I had some Mickey Mouse Christmas cards I purchased from clearance and I cut the Mickey Mouse out. I printed from my computer the phrase on white card stock and cut around it. Then took black and read and framed it.



I found a cute sketch of the Pooh gang hugging all together and printed it on white card stock and framed it with red and black also. Then I printed the message in the same manner and framed to match the rest. The card base was a large card from a box of wedding invitations I purchased from clearance and they had two holes at the top for ribbon. So I used those holes and tied a sheer black piece of ribbon toward the inside the card as shown here. She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to the Craft and Crop Night, tomorrow. I am excited about the lay out. I also have something I want to make. I will bring a picture with me.

    ReplyDelete