Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

March Scrapbooking kit for "Craft & Crop" at Jo-Anns'

Here is our March Scrapbooking kit I created for "Craft & Crop" night at Jo-Anns'. I started out with gray base pages then cut my patterned paper in a rolling hills pattern. The umbrella came from Cricut Cartridge "Everyday Paper Dolls". I actually used six raindrops also from this cartridge, but for got to add them to my sample page. I used the Cricut Cartridge "Freshly Picked" for the cute rain galoshes. I found a darling poem on the Internet and framed it. You can use any font cartridge that you like for the phrase (I Like Rain. I took each letter glued it to green paper cut square around it then glued each to blue paper cute square around it and then ended with the same technique using white. I love to do this with my pages because it looks so nice and this is a good way to use up the scraps you have been collecting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marye,
    Kim Davenport (cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com) here from Just-A-Scrappin design team 1. Just wanted to let you know I am now one of your followers! Your work is adorable and so inspiring. I really like the March Scrapbooking pages you did. I recognize the paper and love to shop at Joanns. Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marye
    Your ideas, creativity, and work are amazing... Everything you do is sooo BEAUTIFUL, Thank you for teaching me so much !!!
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete