Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, June 21, 2012

4th of July, Independance Day prayer

Here it is! This will be our next page for "Craft & Crop" at Joanns Fabric and Crafts. On June 30 from 6-Midnight.
The Flag I found on the Seasonal Cartridge "Indepencence Day" I layered it and attached it so that it was patially hanging over the Base page and then cut that over hang off.


I found this sweet prayer and framed it with Red, White and Blue



The "Independence Day" phrase came from the seasonal cartridge "Indepenence Day" I cut it out in blue and attached it to white paper and then cut around it so it would stand out against the flag.


These cute picture frames came from Cricut cartridge "Stand and Salute" I cut them in 2 red and 2 blue at 5 inches. They are on page 26. Also on page 26, I cut out the "black out" half circle at 1 1/4 inch and glue them to the back of the bottom of the frame.


Here is the blue one. I also added a couple of little splashes of ribbon. I cut small strips and layered them on top of each other then I poked a hole through both and put a red brad through them, tied the ribbon in a knot and put the brad through the page to hold the ribbon in place.

The phase 4th of July is from "Stand and Salute" I cut it regular and shadow at 4 1/4 inches and layered them. The stars I had from another project they were cut with a Fiskar hand punch. The Statue of Liberty also cam from "Stand and Salute" and was cute 9 inches I found it on page 25. This was fun because I have had these two cartridges for over a year and this is the first time I used them. They have some cool cuts!



























No comments:

Post a Comment