Passionaltycrafty

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just-a-scrappin New Arrival Project

Ok, the project for New Arrival could be for a real baby or a baby animal. I chose this cute card that you can create using the Cricut Cartridge "Stretch Your Imagination. I often hear from friends that they they are not creative. Where do I start?  This cartridge has a card already designed for you, you just choose your colors and decorate it. So here ya go.

You cut the base card (I used pink card stock) Then chose blue for the second layer, I used yellow for the layers on the baby carriage.


I found this cute quote on line, printed it on yellow paper and framed it with scraps from this project.



 I had some pink ribbon that has been floating around in my ribbon basket for 3 years. So I added that from the top of my card to the bottom and attached it inside on the back. I took my small hole punch and punched a couple of circles and used foam stickers to add them to the ribbon. I had some white pearl stickers from a past project (more of the recycling I love so much). I took scrapes of pink and blue sheer ribbon and made bows, I attached them to the circles.. I cut a piece of striped paper from my scrap box and attached it behind the baby carriage and there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment