Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Gift for Someone Special

I have a sweet friend, and her an her husband are expecting a child. My friends and I are having a Baby Shower for her and we were all asked to choose a scripture for the baby. I chose one I loved and used it in creating a wall hanger that she could hang in her new babies room. I was just going to print it out on a cute card, but this way she can see the scripture and read it when ever she is in the room.


I used the same technique as the last project, using scrap chipboard from a paper pack and the large eyelets.


 I framed the scripture a couple of times with bright card stock and took some pieces of left over heart borders cut from another project to trim the corners.



 I created these paper flowers and attached them as well. then to finish it off I tied ribbon for the hanger. I hope she loves it. I loved making it. There is nothing more special than a gift that someone has given of their time to create.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment