Passionaltycrafty

Friday, April 5, 2013

April 27 "Craft & Crop at the Bird House (Blomming Box)

This is the Mother's day craft we will be creating for our "Craft & Crop at the Bird House. I have always wanted to try this project, and found that it was easier than I thought. I had a great time doing it too. I want to recreate it again with some brighter color papers. This was just my test trial.

This project makes 3 boxes and they fit inside each one and then you get one pretty box.



This is great! You can use some children's themed card stock and make a Birthday box where they will have to open three gifts to get to the center box and you could put a gift in each box. I love this. I use to do this to my kids on their Birthdays.

The 3-d design was cut from some of the paper I used to make the box and the gems were left over from a previous project. So here we are saving money by cutting out our own embellishments and recycling paper and gems.
Hope you liked this as much as I liked creating it.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great project! I've always wanted to make one of these too. You've given me the courage to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete