Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 27 Craft & Crop at the Bird House

Here is the page we will be creating for April Craft & Crop at my home. Our theme will be Mother's Day. All the while I was creating this page I was thinking of my mother. And how I really don't see her enough. And I know my friends who have sweet moms who have passed away, they are really still here with us in the wonderful memories we have of them and all they did for us. This would be a wonderful set of pages to honor them. So, take a look. I hope you love them as much as I.

I used mostly punches for these pages. I found the paper strips from a page I saw on line and as I punched the wholes with a small punch I saved them and added them to embellish my pages. More recycling ideas. I used two different punches from Fiskar, one for the scallop design and I turned the strip of paper over and used another one for the slotted design and ran a brown ribbon through it. I then tied a brown bow and attached it with a glue dot. I made plenty of places where you could put some journaling if you wanted to. The word Mother came from a Seasonal cartridge called "Mothers Day. You would have to borrow it or purchase it on line. Once the season is over they are not usually found in stores. These pretty papers were in clearance at my Jo-Ann's and I purchased 4 packs, they are  $7.97 each they are designed by Basic Gray and the name of this pack is Serendipity. They just put our some others too, a nice big stack so get over there and get some while they last. I love the scripture where God describes a virtuous woman so I chose the verses I really loved and framed it to coordinate with the other colors in my page. Next time I post it will be with the card we will be creating. I still have a couple of seats so email me if you want to come. Can't wait to share these projects with you.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
Email bdmebird@yahoo.com  to let me know if you want on my list.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment