Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just-a-scrappin Design Team Project #47

I used scraps left over from our April page to create this cute card Just-a-scrappin project #47. They requested something sunny. I started with a regular card base, then patterned paper 1/4 inch smaller. I had the sunny shape I created for our March Easter basket project and then I free cut the lady bugs from the scrap paper to embellish the card.
I will send this one to someone special.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This is so special-whoever receives it will feel blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the background design paper so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryw, love your paper and the intricate die cut is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete