Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

January "Craft & Crop" at Jo-Anns'

 
Januarys' "Craft & Crop" was so great! I wanted to share a couple photos. This is the new education classroom at my Jo-Ann's in Hurst. and we take up the whole room.
 
Here are some of the ladies who love to join me here once a month to create a two page scrapbook kit that I create for them.
 
 We also will put together a card for the same theme for that month.



 The ladies also get to create a craft that goes with what ever theme we are working on. We have so much fun.

 Each lady brings a dish that they want to share with everyone. Some will print the recipe so if you really enjoyed a dish you can recreate it at home. We all have fun visiting with each other. When they are finished with crafts we can go shopping. The store closes at 9:00pm and we are there till 11:45pm so they have the store to themselves and enjoy walking around together shopping with no lines to stand in, we treat them like royalty. You can come and be a fun part of the evening. Call and sign up spaces are limited. The next date is , Saturday February the 23rd. 6pm-12am. Hope to see you then!
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. These ladies that join me during my Craft & Crop socials are the sweetest ladies I have ever met. I have so much fun. I look forward to seeing them each month. And sometimes I am blessed when they come to Jo-Ann's and make a point to come to the classroom to see if I am there. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete