Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Here is our February Card project.

I just love this Irish Blessing I found on line. I don't really believe in luck although I am Irish. But I do believe through prayer God will bless us. So, I used this Irish Blessing or Prayer for the focal point of our St. Patrick's Day card.
I cut this cute card base from Cricut cartridge "Bridal Shower" (events cartridge). It has this lace look that I love. I framed the Irish Blessing prayer a couple of times. I found some cute clover ribbon at Jo-Anns' and attached it down the side next to that cute lace cut on front of the card.


Then I used Paper Doll Dress Up (one of my most used and favorite cartridges) and cut the clovers out of green and green glitter paper (also used on the framing), and layered the larger and one small one and then put two small ones and added green pearl sticker beads. The clovers were attached with foam squares. I cut them in half which works fine and saves money. You girls know I am all about saving money.


Here is the card and the envelope that you can cut from this same cartridge. It also has that cute lace edge. I did not show the inside, but I took some patterned green paper and cut 1/4 inch smaller than the inside of the card and it shows up behind the lace cutout (very cute) than I cut a piece of white card stock and made sure it did not hang over and show through the lace. And I used that for the space to put your own words. I added an large and small cover to the left top of the inside to top off this adorable card. I really had fun with this card. I hope you love it.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment