Passionaltycrafty

Friday, August 24, 2012

Back To School "Craft & Crop" at Jo-Anns!

OK girls, here it is. This will be our page for August Craft & Crop night at Jo-Ann's in Hurst. I want to dedicate this design to all the teachers who influenced my life and the lives of my children and my 12 Grandchildren. It takes a special person to become a teacher. To stick with it when they have so many obstacles. I will never forget what you have done for us.  I will add the particulars later.

Back To School



 
 
I found this cute quote that really fits how I feel about all you teachers



 
I used Printing 101 which is a "Class Mate Cartridge created especially for teaching.
 
 
I love the puzzle pieces and all the fun things you can do with them.
 
 
 
For the pencil, books, and ruler, I used "All about School" cartridge another "Classmate Cartridge.
 




The font for this page is also from Printing 101. The chalk board was created with black paper with white core. I used my Martha Stewart Scoring board and made the lines and then used a sanding block to go over the raised lines and it gives it the appearance of the chalk boards from when I was a little girl. the frame was created using Printing 101. I hope you like this page it was fun creating it.
August "Craft & Crop" filled up fast so if you are wanting to attend the September session, you should sign get signed up soon the spaces are limited. You can even sign up over the phone.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment