Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back-to-School girft Box


Back-to-School Gift Box


This is the Back-to-School gift box I created for my group who will be attending the August 25th "Craft & Crop"night at my Jo-Anns store in Hurst Tx. I took a pattern I found on Pintrest and added a piece to raise the back. I put items that my granddaughter would love to use in class and stuffed the box. FYI: This box is the French Fry style box. I used two sided cardstock for durability and so the inside would have a design too. I added at the top the use of a trim punch from Fiskars and the words came from a page I have had for 2 years. I framed them and add with foam squares. The glitter star sticker and A,B,C, bubble stickers I purchased at Jo-Anns they were on clearance.



The pensils I had from multiple Birthday party gift bags, The sticky note pad clearance item from 4th of July, the spiral and cute erasers & glue stick from the doller bin at Wal-Mart and Jo-Anns. This is a sweet gift you could give out to your students for the first day of school, and they where easy and fun to create.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com