Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back-to-School girft Box


Back-to-School Gift Box


This is the Back-to-School gift box I created for my group who will be attending the August 25th "Craft & Crop"night at my Jo-Anns store in Hurst Tx. I took a pattern I found on Pintrest and added a piece to raise the back. I put items that my granddaughter would love to use in class and stuffed the box. FYI: This box is the French Fry style box. I used two sided cardstock for durability and so the inside would have a design too. I added at the top the use of a trim punch from Fiskars and the words came from a page I have had for 2 years. I framed them and add with foam squares. The glitter star sticker and A,B,C, bubble stickers I purchased at Jo-Anns they were on clearance.



The pensils I had from multiple Birthday party gift bags, The sticky note pad clearance item from 4th of July, the spiral and cute erasers & glue stick from the doller bin at Wal-Mart and Jo-Anns. This is a sweet gift you could give out to your students for the first day of school, and they where easy and fun to create.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. How very, very cute! Thank you very much for working so hard on this project and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun for the kids going back to school.

    ReplyDelete