Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Craft & Crop" June Scrapbook Pages

Here are the pages we will be working on. I used "Stand and Salute" Cricut cartridge for the stars, fireworks, word "Freedom" , firecracker and word "USA". The banner came from a new cartridge I just purchased called "Creative Cards", the circle and scallop circle both came from "Holiday Cakes". Every thing else was hand created. Oops, the ribbon I purchased clearance at Jo-Ann's Crafts.
 
 
 

These little picture tabs came from the Cricut cartridge "Jasmine"
 
 
 The stars I cut using various glitter and metallic papers from Jo-Ann's Crafts. On sale!
I used gold shimmer paper to layer the firecracker, silver glitter  paper and a diamond sticker on the large star, and a gold brad on the smaller star.

I found these cute Star brads at Walmart! Did you know that the Walmart here in Hurst has started caring paper and scrapbooking stuff again. It is over in the fabric section. They have some real cute things "CHEAP!!"

I used a hole punch and weaved red ribbon through the banner and used foam stickers here and there throughout the pages.  Hope to see you on June 28.
 
If you would like for me to add you to the list. email or call me and let me know so far we have 9 signed up and two seat left.
 
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
Phone: 817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment