Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Craft & Crop" June 28 here is the Craft Project

This is the craft project I chose for our next get together, It is a Recipe album held together with binder rings. This way you can add recipes if you wish. I will make a couple of traditional recipes that we have at our family bar-B-ques. And you can add your own.

 I created this with patterned card stock over squares of chip board and then decorated it with the theme of Bar-B-que Recipes.


I used blue glitter paper layered under the bar-B-que grill and cut this grill using "From My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge. The hot dog came from "Everyday Paper Dolls" Cartridge I cut Barbecue with the oval with "From My Kitchen" along with the word "recipes". I printed "My Favorite" from my computer and framed it. This was easy and fun hope you like it. Can't wait to see you all June 28th at 6:30, don't forget your dish to share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment