Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Craft & Crop" at the Bird House June 28th Card Project

 
Here is the card for 4th of July (Independence Day) theme for our card project. Susan requested that we make the magical slider card. You can make the base for this card and then decorate it for any occasion you need it for. I chose this cute stamp of a little girl in coveralls and colored her and her clothes in red, white and blue. Printed on white paper and framed with solid blue. Using foam stickers I layered it on silver glitter paper and then framed the glitter paper with solid blue too. Then layered it on a white piece of card stock that I attached three different festive patterned papers to and framed that with solid blue. I attached some read ribbon and tied a little piece of the same ribbon to that. I attached three pretty red rhinestone stickers to give it some bling. Last I found this precious quote that says it all.
 
 
 
Here you can see how it looks when it is slid open. You can use a stamp message, so when it opens they have a little surprise.
This was fun. I made this last year and did not feel comfortable sharing it at that time. But since it was a request, we will give it a try. Hope you like it and join in on the fun we have only 2 spots left, so get with me as soon as possible!
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment