Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New From EKsuccess Brands Inkadinkado "Stamping Gear"

This is the Inkadinkado "Stamping Gear". I was sent one to try it out and it was really fun!

When you open it up you will find: a stamp pad to attach rubber stamp to so you can use it, 4 decorative stamps, the cog and an instruction folder.

This is the stamp pad that you place the rubber stamps on.

This is the cog, if you look at the plastic stamp holder you can see that it has a little arm that sticks out at each end and you fit them into the little sections on the cog and work your way around to make your pattern.

Here are the four rubber stamps that come with the "Stamping Gear" kit.

Here I have placed a rubber stamp on the plastic pad.

Here is a view from the other side.

Here is the completed card after using the "Stamping Gear" tool from EKsuccess. It is so sweet!



I did not have the K&Company Embelishment called for so I used K&Company "Susan Winget" mat pad and my Cricut Die cutting machine with Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut multple flowers at different sizes to make one simular.


The tag here was also cut from her same mat pad and I framed it with Tan cardstock. I added the phrase and a cute bow.

Here are the instructions:
I cut white cardstock to measure 5 1/2 X4 1/2 inches for the card base. Then I cut a pok-a-doted patterned piece of cardstock 5 1/4 X4 inches and inked the edges with brown ink. Using "Stamping Gear" I applied one basic stamp with dark green ink, making my way around the cog stamping every notch. I used K&Company "Susan Winget Mat Pad" for the tag and framed it with tan cardstock. I used two different pages of her same mat pad and my die cut machine to cut the multi size flowers that I layered on top of each other and fluffed to make it really stand out. I then added the bow and the phrase. This is an example of, when you don't have K&Company embellishments, you can take any K&Company paper and make your own. This was a fun tool. Thank you for asking me to try it.
Thank you Tara Van Der Hey for sending me this fun tool to try out and share.

Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com


1 comment: