Passionaltycrafty

Friday, July 27, 2012

Cricut Cartridges Need A Home!

I have sold 5 so here are the ones I have left.
I have some cartridges that have been sitting in my craft room for 2 years now. I have my own and need to find a home for these. These are all new, except one that I use a couple of times for a demo (Wall Decor and More). I paid $25 for each of them and would offer them to any interested party for the same price. If you need one shipped, you will have to pay shipping. If you live close you can pick them up (Cash), if you need to have them shipped. I can create an invoice for you through my Paypal account. First come first serve. Here is a list of what I have. This is all and when they are gone there are no more. Please email me at mebdbird@yahoo.com with your choice and your shipping information if needed or questions.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com


Animal KingdomDisney/Cars
Come True
 
Winnie the Pooh and Friends

 
Destinations



Home Decor and More


3 comments:

  1. I am interested in a couple of your carts. Send me an email if you still have them. The Animial Kingdom, Dreams come True, and the Pooh.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are interested please send information on where and how you would like them.

      Delete