Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Getting Ready for July 26 "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

At our last Event, June 28th the ladies agreed they wanted to do "Christmas in July again this year. So, they will be designing a Christmas card and then making 11 card kits for that card. Each person will get a card kit from each lady. It was great last year and I know that we will have a blast again this year. I will still design a 2 page scrapbook kit and craft kit. I have a list of reservations already here it is:
Tobie W.
Debbie Y.
Sondra M.
Linda H.
Rita F.
Carmen
Pamela
Deniz
Sue P.
Tammy B.
New Guest
We are full.
If your name is not on this list and you want it to be, I will have a waiting list. So let me know if you would like me to add you to it. If you are on the list and will not be able to make it for any reason, please let me know asap so I can contact those on the waiting list. Love you all and can't  wait.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
bdmebird@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment