Passionaltycrafty

Friday, July 25, 2014

"Craft & Crop" at the Bird House Craft Project

We will be making cards that have been created by some of the ladies who join me every month for our "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House event. So, I wanted the craft to be simple and quick. This is a Card Box. I have been trying ti figure out how to put some of the really 3-D decked out cards out there in an envelope. They just don't look very attractive in a bulging envelope. I found this the other day and thought it would really look great. You can decorate it in any them you choose and it is fast and simple to make. You will receive the Templete in your other supplies when we meet up tomorrow July 26 at 6:30 at my home.
 You can see that when you open it you have plenty of room to put a really thick decorated card or a large cookie ect.
Hope to see you and make this together.
Marye Bird
passionatlycraty.blogspot.com
817-595-5842 Leave a message please so I can call you back for directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment