Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Direction for "Craft & Crop"

For those of you who have been patiently waiting to hear what is going to happen to our beloved "Craft & Crop" we were holding at Jo-Ann's, they have decided it did not meet with their approval. So, let me know if you would like to continue with it and meet at my house once a month. I had a few ladies meet at my house during the remodel of the store last year and we had a blast. The only difference would be no shopping. But, I will provide the same fun scrapbook pages, card and craft that we have done for the last 2 years. I need to hear from you though and see what your feelings are on the idea. We would still meet one Saturday evening each month only not as many spots would be available. The first one would be scheduled for March 23.  I love all the times we have met and crafted together, all the great food we have shared and getting to know all of you. I hope we can continue meeting.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Ok girls we have two spaces filled so far so I only have 6 more available. Don't wait till the last minute, I want to make sure that I have enough items created for everyone. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete