Passionaltycrafty

Monday, March 4, 2013

"Craft & Crop" News

For those of you who have been patiently waiting to hear what is going to happen to our beloved "Craft & Crop" we were holding at Jo-Ann's, they have decided it did not meet with their approval. So, let me know if you would like to continue with it and meet at my house once a month. I had a few ladies meet at my house during the remodel of the store last year and we had a blast. The only difference would be no shopping. But, I will provide the same fun scrapbook pages, card and craft that we have done for the last 2 years. I need to hear from you though and see what your feelings are on the idea. I love all the times we have met and crafted together, all the great food we have shared and getting to know all of you. I hope we can continue meeting.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment