Passionaltycrafty

Monday, March 11, 2013

Craft and Crop at the Bird House

Here is our first page for the craft and crop at the Bird's house.


I used a rabbit from one of my favorite websites for kids crafts call Dltk. I put a picture frame where the belly would go. I used some different glitter paper and incorporated this though out the two pages.

I cut the quote "Somebunny loves you" using my Cricut Font cartridge "Jasmine"cutting the letters in the center of ovals at 2". Then I used shadow to frame it once and cut another frame by adding 1/4 inch larger in size.
On the second page, I found a sweet Easter prayer shaped like an Easter egg. I went to Pinterest and found an Easter card with the backside of a bunny and a quote "Stop and smell the Jelly Beans!" I used foam squres here and there to give it a 3-D effect. Then I added lots of jelly beans. I had a blast creating these pages for you.
Marye Bird
passionaltycrafty.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Love it and looking forward to crop night. I will bring my meatballs.

    ReplyDelete