Passionaltycrafty

Friday, June 10, 2016

Tomorrow is the night to have fun and learn new crats!


Here is the card we will be creating Saturday night at the "Bird House". It is called a "Double Z Card". 

I have used stamps to create the flowers and then fuzzy cut around them. I added a sweet pearl sticker in the center of each one. I used a Martha Steward large bunch for the butter fly and then a small Fisker's butterfly punch for the smaller layered butterfly and added three small pearl stickers for the body. The scalloped flower is Ek success large punch I made two in different colors and layered them then put a circle made with my Cricut and then stamped my sentiment. Than just under the sentiment I stamped a floral pattern and then used my circle punch to cut it out and layered that on the larger circle. I used a foam square to attach it to the card just above the band.
The band is in two pieces. I stamped the two smaller layers of the band and the flowers are attached to the rest of the band area. I fuzzy cut three of the smaller flowers and added them to the card with small pearl sticker. Then I stamped another sentiment to the white layer of the card. This was a fun card to make and would be great for anyone you wanted to make their day.

Hope you enjoy making this card with us. 
Marye Bird
Passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
text at 817-999-8223 to reserve your seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment