Passionaltycrafty

Monday, June 27, 2016

July's Craft Is Ready to View!

 This our craft for July's Craft & Crop at the Bird House for the 9th. It is a "Waterfall Mini album".

 This album has a pocket at the bottom inside of Album cover and I put some cards in the pocket. I cut around the camera on the main card and that way I could place items inside to hold them.
 This is the inside of the back of the cover where I added embellishments I cut out of my paper pack and framed with black card stock.
 This is the back of the album. I put a strip down to cover up the ribbon I needed to hold the waterfall together.
 I decorated the outside cover as shown.
 Here is the finished project when you open it up.
 this is a view laying down on my desk.

 This album has 39 places for cards in the waterfall section.
 You can see from this side view

 Just a couple of pages that you can see.
 This is the back inside cover.
It was lots of fun creating this Water Fall Album. Hope to see you Sat. to make it for yourself.
817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment