Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, June 26, 2016

June "Craft & Crop at the Bird House"

Take lots of great photos during your 4th of July celebration so you can present them on these cute pages you will be making for our July get together.
Here are the pages created for you, they are busy, colorful and the quote is great. I was able to use lots of scrap papers to design this set. I took a page from last years Independence Day paper pack that was covered with American flags and cut each one out framed it and used it for embellishments. I incorporated different ribbon that I had purchased on clearance from JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts after the July season last year. The best time time to buy seasonal supplies is right after the season. And get creative during the next season of the year. I used some red metallic card stock here and there and some smooth and textured papers to add interest for the eyes.
I added some rhinestones I purchased in bulk at JoAnn's with a coupon and have been using them all year in different crafts.
 I cut the 4th of July with my "Stand and Salute" Cricut cartridge. The stars were all cut with "Plantin Schoolbook as was the large Circle. The white textured layer on top of the circle I cut by hand and added the embellishments of ribbon rhinestones and picture frames over that.
I found this wonderful quote on Google and used my favorite font, then I framed it to match the other papers I used. the red squares are scraps from cutting the large circles. The white under that was cut with my Cricut cutter using "Basic Cakes" Cartridge.
The stars are made different sizes and different textures of papers. To the left in red metallic card stock is the shape of a tab that I cut from my Cricut cutter using "From My Kitchen" cartridge. It has some cute cuts on that cartridge.

I will be posting next a our Card Project and a cool Craft. Hope to see you for our July "Craft & Crop at the Bird House". Please text me to reserve your seat. 817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment