Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Craft & Crop at the Bird House August Projects

Sorry I am running a little behind on posting projects but here are the Card and pages we will be working on for August.

 This is a cute card that has a top that flips over and you have a pocket where you can place a gift card or just hide a sweet message for someone special.

 This would be a great card for you to use the envelope boxes that we made at our last event. You could fit this right inside without smashing the bow and give it to a friend or loved one.

Here are the pages I created for August event. You ladies requested a page about Texas. Since I am not a native of Texas, I used my prospective of the things I know about Texas. I hope you enjoy creating it.  I have not finished decorating the craft I we will be creating. But I may not post it either, you will have to wait and see what it is.

Here is the list I have for reserved seats, If you name is not on here and you would like to join us, let me know by calling or emailing me at 817-595-5842 please leave a message or email me at bdmebird@yahoo.com and leave a number so I can call you to confirm. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Debbie Y.
Sue P.
Pamela H.
Carmen
Deniz A.
Tobie
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment