Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Here it Is ☺Aug. Craft & Crop Craft Project

Remembering that the Theme chosen by the ladies from our last event was "Texas" I created a Texas Star chip board ring bound album. It turned out so cute. I am not a Texan by birth but I love living here. I did pretty good.


 
 I cut the chip board and pages from my Cricut Cartridge "A Child's Life" it was a marshals badge. I used two sided card stock so both side of my pages would be decorated for me.
 Then I centered a flat card that I cut from the same cartridge and centered and layered a white frame to that.
 On two pages I put a folded card from the same pattern and cartridge and I was able to add three spaces for pictures instead of just one on this page.
 I added two of these to the album for fun.
You can see "top, bottom and center" for three pictures to show.
 
 I added some embellishments that I cut from the same cartridge also. I used some of these larger to embellish the pages I created for you. I added some strips of blue and red bandanna to the rings holding the binding of the album.
In the center of this Marchall's badge were two slits and on the cover of the album I laced a piece of Bandanna and hot glued a gold button. You can take the bare bones of this album and add your own embellishments. It is so cute!
Hope you liked this project. If you would like to join us and make one, I have a couple of seats open, call for reservations. We will meet at my home this Sat.Aug 23 from 6:30 to midnight. Bring a dish, $20 and get ready to have a great time!! Can't wait to see you.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-595-5842

No comments:

Post a Comment