Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love to share

I wanted to let you know that I have a new Class at my Jo-Anns in Hurst. Wilton has created a condenced Decorating Basics Course 1 Cake class that is now 2 thee hour sessions instead of the orignal 4 two hour sessions. You can now complete the class in two sessions. I know that this will be great for most people who don't want to take a month to complete the course. So, come on in to Jo-Anns and ask for Marye Bird. I would love to get you registered for the next Wilton class. Remember if you are interested in a different craft to learn, we have a great group of instructors who teach a verious classes. Some of the classes offer free supplies, and we always have great sales going on.


 This is some of the students from our Wilton Decorating Course 1



 take a look at what they learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment