Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Here are Saturday April 26 "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House Projects

Sorry I am way behind on getting these completed project posted so you can get a look at what we will be doing for this Saturday's Craft & Crop. I have been gone for almost a month and our family is getting back to normal.

 Here are the pages we will be doing. I love the bird cage and have been wanting to do something with it. I also love this sweet bird from "Home Decor" Cricut cartridge. The flowers and window boxes are from "Freshly Picked"
 This is the quote for page one. I love it!
 This window with the curtain comes from "Creative Cards" Cricut Cartridge, I added some pearl stickers.
 I added a stamped quote that really says it. I love gardening.
 I attached some shear ribbon from Jo-Anns and then tied a small piece to it.
 This is a better shot of the bird.
and another close up of the flowers. The purple and yellow came from "Freshly Picked" and the pink ones and the  leaves came from "Home Decor" it is one of the older seasonal cartridges.

I hope you will enjoy creating this I am so excited to be back. I missed you all so much. I know you had a great time with Candi and I was grateful that she was able to step in and take my place. But, I  am looking forward to see you all.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
bdmebird@yahoo.com
817-595-5842

No comments:

Post a Comment