Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, April 24, 2014

April "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House Card Project

OK, I have been waiting to make this cute little card. I found it a while back and promised I would create it for our Spring theme craft event. So here you go girls. Your going to love this one.




 
This sweet card is a flip up card, shaped like a pair of overhauls.
 
 
 

 I added this little watering can that I got from "Freshly Picked" Cricut Cartridge and then added a quote and a little flower from "Plantin Schoolbook" Cricut Cartridge.
 I used these rhinestone brads to add some bling to it.
 The cuffs of the overalls are done in a different pattern paper than the coveralls to add some contrast.
 When you flip the card open there is a white section for you to add your message.
The person you gift this card to can display it anywhere and every time they look at it, they will remember how someone thought they were special.

Candi gave me a list from the last Crop night and here is what I have. If you are not on this list and want to be. Call or email me ASAP. If you are not going to make it and your name is on the list, please let me know. If you want to invite a friend, we would love to have them. Just let me know
I have 4 spots left!!
Carmen E.
Victoria A.
Sue P.
Debbie Y.
Pam H.
Deniz A.
Candi S.

Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-595-5842

No comments:

Post a Comment