Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Here is April 26 "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House Craft Project

 
 
 
This is a cute Posted notepad holder. I actually had another project for a magnetic message board, but could not find the instructions. I found it while I was in Houston at the Hospital with my Husband while he was having surgery. But, when I got home I could not find it. So after searching around I found this idea and re-created it with my own desing. My Granddaughter Brooklyn loved it. I will have to make her one.
 
 
 This is created using the essel design. You can prop it up or fold it closed.


I cut this background frame at work using the Spellbinder die cut machine. I love the way it cuts but do not own one. I framed this part of the project and then found this great stamp and framed it too. I used one of my favorite flower patterns from "Plantin Schoolbook" Cricut Cartridge and a couple of glittery green brads to attach the layers of the flowers. I then added some leaves from "Home Decor" Cricut Cartridge. I am pleased with how cute this came out. I know you will love it too.
 Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-595-5842




No comments:

Post a Comment