Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"Craft & Crop" at the Bird House Feb. Projects

February 22 is the date for our next "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House event. We again have a full house with a waiting list. I am so excited that so many ladies are enjoying our time together. Here is the list of ladies, if you need to cancel for any reason let me know asap so I can call those on the waiting list.
Debbie Y
Sue P
Pamela
Edna
Edan's Friend
Deniz
Carmen
Rita F
Rita's Friend
Sondra M
Candi S

Here is the card we will be working on: This is called a cascading card. You can make the base card and decorate it any way you like for any theme you want. Since our theme will be St. Patrick's Day, I have decorated appropriately.
This is how it looks from the front.
 


This is a view from the side. I will have the instructions available at our Feb. event.
 
This card will fit in a regular card envelope with a little room to spare.
or you can put it inside of the Card Holder which is our craft project for our Feb. event.
I can't wait to see you there, Don't forget your dish to share.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment