Passionaltycrafty

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Something New at Jo-Ann's

Jo-Ann has started something new and I am excited about it. Any group of people can reserve the Education room for any event they would like. It costs nothing!! All you have to do is check with the Education Coordinator (That would be me at the Hurst store) and if there is no class scheduled during that time period that you need, it is yours. I have a great classroom. I already have the "Bow Dazzling" group meeting here every first Sunday from 3:00pm-6:00pm every month and we have made this a permanent meeting time for them every month. If you would like to volunteer time, this is a great way to do it. It benefits cancer patients (young ladies), they have all the supplies made up into kits and you come and they teach you how to make hair accessories that are donated to these young ladies with cancer and other serious illnesses. I took my granddaughter and a friend of hers. They had a great time. I think it is important to teach our young people the value in helping others. It will helps build good character.  So, if you have something you need a room for call or come see me and we can make arrangements to reserve out room for you. Please pass this on to friends and groups you know.

Jo-Ann's number:817-590-2672
Ask for Marye or Candi and If we are not there, make sure they take a message with your name and number so we can call you back.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment