Passionaltycrafty

Friday, February 7, 2014

Check out our pages for February 22 "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

This is our pages I created using Precious Moment images. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch I just purchased and cut the clovers from colored and glittered card stock and my favorite tool the Cricut and the cartridge A Childs' Year. All of the other embellishments I printed from my computer and some of them I framed. I loved finding all of the sweet Irish blessings and the wonderful cross I used is dedicated to our preacher who sends us home each Sunday with this loving blessing.

 
Our first page I added some silver glitter paper to frame most of the blessings my image of the little red head and the waiting picture area. I added a few rhinestones to give it a little more bling. I used some foam stickers to add dimension to some of the embellishments.
 
The second page has this adorable little boy and his best friend and buddy. I used some pretty lace, Glitter paper for the frame and gold clovers a few foam stickers to add some dimension.
Simple and cute.
 
I love this quote I found on a card I saw on Pintrest. You can use it anywhere on anything. What it says is so true.
 
I was delighted to find this Irish cross. When I read it I was surprised. This is the quote our preacher leaves us with at the end of each service! I love it and did not know that it was an Irish Blessing.
 
 
These are some other Irish Blessings I found, you can print them on your computer and use any of the cute fonts that are available.
 
A few more blessings. This was a fun page. It took me a while to create it because there is so much stuff I wanted to use, I couldn't make up my mind. I hope you enjoy it and for those of you who are coming to "Craft & Crop" I can't wait to create it with you.
 
Remember, we will be having another event in March, so don't forget to request your spot.
Thank you for coming over to Passionatlycrafty to share ideas.
Marye Bird
Passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment