Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Take a look at what's coming for March "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House.

We will be doing an Easter theme for March 22 projects. Here are the pages
 
 
 
I found this cute accumulation of sweet words concerning Easter and had to add it to our project.
 
I found a cute rabbit and figured out how I could make it using ovals of different sizes and a scallop circle for the tail.
 

This was the best part of the project. This heart was cut 6 1/2 X 4 and I used a scallop circle for the purple back piece and embossed it, then I found a decorative cut from Cricut cartridge Ornamental Iron 2 and cut it in white and layered it on the purple, then put the cross on next, now I cut a purple heart from George and basic shapes at 2" shadow and a white one at normal 2" and the white one I embossed in a different pattern. Then layered that on the cross. I then took a 1/4 inch purple ribbon and wrapped it around the cross and placed a pearl sticker in the center It was great!
I found this on line and loved it. It made this whole page come together. Hope you like it and have a great time putting it together at "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House on March 22 at my home Sat. at 6:30, don't forget to bring a dish.
Here are the names I have reserved seats for, if you can not make it please let me know so I can fill the spot. I have one spot left open.
Sue P.
Toby, Sue's Friend
Debbie Y.
Rita F.
Carmen E.
Pamela H.
Deniz A.
Sondra M.
Victoria A.
Candi S.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com