Passionaltycrafty

Monday, March 27, 2017

April "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

Here is the card we will be creating April 8th 6:30pm to midnight.

 This is a combination of a tri-fold card and a Gate card style in one
I cut the cute flower from "Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge and the leaves from the cartridge Creative Cards. I put a little rhinestone in the center and used foam squares to add a little 3-D. The quote I found online printed it on white card stock, chalked the edges and matted it in black. This card was created using scraps I had laying around just waiting to become something pretty.

The inside of the card has been matted and I found another sweet quote to use. Remember when you use a quote and the author's name is provided, you must give them credit. This card was fun. I hope you think so too. I wander who I will send it to.
Remember to reserve your seat for this event. You can even invite a friend. Can't wait to see you.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment