Passionaltycrafty

Monday, March 27, 2017

April "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

OK, ladies it is time to reserve your seats for our April "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House. Here is our Craft that we will be making.
We will start off with a copy of the Graphic 45 Mixed Media Box, you can purchase this box in black and beige, maybe white I have not checked. I made these myself using black card stock and recycled chipboard. With a Girl Scout Leader background, I am always trying to fine ways to recycle and save money too. You can purchase these at most craft stores. Walmart.com has the cheapest I have seen.
 This will be our finished project from the top view. You will be using different paper that I will provide.
This is Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Collection. But I have cut yours from Graphic 45 Artisan Style Collection. Very pretty paper. I love Graphic 45.
Here is the box from a side view.

When you open the box, I have made for you a small photo album and two Recipe cards and mats. This way you can decide how you want to present your box.
Here are the finished recipe cards
Here is the small photo album. I decorated mine, You will be on your own to decide what you want to use to decorate yours.
pages 1&2
Pages 3&4
Pages 5&6
Pages 7&8
I made pockets and belly bands to slip pictures or journal cards into.
I had a blast making these boxes knowing how much money I saved doing it myself. And the finished project was so cute. I can't wait to do it again with you.
Remember I have limited seats so text or call ASAP to reserve your seat. April 8th 6:30pm to Midnight, crafts fun and food. We always have a great time, see you there!

Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
Text 817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment