Passionaltycrafty

Monday, March 27, 2017

April "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

Here are the Pages we will be doing for April 8th "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House.


 Here are our April pages. I chalked every thing. I used a bunch of really cute paper. If you are new and don't know what to bring, just bring some glue, scissors, foam squares, and brown chalk. If you are not sure, come anyways, we love to share.

 I have always wanted to use this jar cut and they were cut at different sizes with my Cricut machine using Doodlecharms cartridge.

 I also cut the different size circles and small heart with my Cricut using Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge.

 The word enjoy, was cut from Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartidge.

The word Smile was cut from Going Places Cricut Cartridge.
The quotes I got online. I printed them on white card stock and framed them in black.
The rest I got from looking at bunches of examples and taking something I like from where ever I saw it.
These were so fun to make. Can't wait to share them with you.
Make sure to text 817-999-8223 to reserve your seat.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment