Passionaltycrafty

Monday, February 29, 2016

Craft & Crop at the Bird House #2 Card Project

This is called the pleated Skirt card 

I found this card on Splitcoaststampers.com and thought it was so cute. So here goes.
Here are all the  items you will need.
I took a A2 card and used a corner punch on all corners.
I cut a patterned piece at 7 3/4 long by 3" I scored it at 3" ,3 1/2, 5", 6 1/8" and folded it in like a fan.
Than I cut another piece of the patterned card stock at 3/4" by 3". Shown below

I cut this little ribbon and seal from Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge on page 77 set the gray buttons on Roll Poly, Shift and set the size at 2 3/4. I cut two of them and then took one and cut the ribbon off. this I layered on to p of the other and then took a 3/4" circle from the same cartridge and stamped a design with a Birthday sentiment on it.

The Stamp is a circular design by Stampin Up. I used  the same brown ink that I used to chalk all the edges of every piece of my card.  After I put the card together using a foam sticker to attach the ribbon with, I took the Inkadinkado stamp block that was sent to me by eksuccess to try out and give my opinion. 
Here is a close up of the pleated section. Remember to chalk everything before you put it together.
I placed a Happy Birthday rubber stamp on it and stamped the left upper corner of my card. 

Here is the sentiment I chose for the inside of the card. Hope you have fun creating this cute card. Better yet come join us on March 12th at 6:30 at my home and create it with us just text me to reserve your seat. 
817-999-8223


No comments:

Post a Comment