Passionaltycrafty

Sunday, March 6, 2016

March Craft & Crop #3 Project (Pages)

Here are #3 Project (Scrapbook pages) we will be creating for our March Craft & Crop at the Bird House.
The Them is Special People in our lives.

Here is the finished pages. I used some wonderful papers I have been saving just for this.

I used the cute flowers from last months craft project to embellish these pages and large brads to give it that sun flower look.
These pearl stickers are one of my favorite embellishments. It gives any page a feel and look of elegance.
Some more embellishments from last month. I love the look.
I found this on Google and fell in love with it. It says how I feel about the special people in my life.
Well there ya go girls. Hope to see you March 12th at my home for "Craft & Crop at the Bird House". If you wish to join in on the fun, text me to reserve your seat. Only have 11 spaces. 817-999-8223. Leave your name and number. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment