Passionaltycrafty

Monday, January 13, 2014

It's DONE!

These pages are dedicated to Mary Lynn, my good friend and instructor from Grace & Glory. Who recently did a lesson on this very subject.

Here ya go girls, it's done and ready for our "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House event for January 25th at my home. I have missed the last 3 months and am ready to get back to our time together. I am looking forward to see you all again and hearing what has been happening in your lives. These are the pages we will be creating together.

All of the shapes on these two pages were created with Accents Essentuals, Plantin Schoolbook and Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridges. The heart and scalloped edges were done with Fiskar punches and the checker board heart was created with multi colored squares and individually placed and attached to a heart. YES, I did this for each of you! This was a fun one.
 
This is called a end cap cut and can be done with a variety of shapes at each end. The only cartridge I have seen this on is the Plantin Schoolbook, you can put words in the center like here or make them plain like the shadow cut I have it layered on. Then you can print and add your own titles or sentiments
 
These flowers were cut from a Project Cartridge from Cricut called "Flower Shoppe"
It has some wonderful cuts that allow you to get really cute 3-D flowers and leaves. I cut and layered some of them and then added embellishments and brads. The leaves behind them was cut out of silver glitter paper from "Stretch Your Imagination using the gray "Flip" Button to get it to curve in the other direction.
 
 
I did the same at the bottom, just did the arrangement  of the flowers different.
 
And for all those who don't know me I love to give the glory to God, because without him none of this is possible. This sentiment comes from his word 1 John 4:8, He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. I printed it and changed the font, then cut it out and used (I am a recycle nut) red, silver and black glitter scraps from the pages I created.
These hearts and flowers made from hearts were cut from Plantin Schoolbook and the leaves from Flower Shoppe cartridges. and I added a pearl sticker from Jo-Ann's. Oh, I got the heart and lace ribbon there too.
 

I did the same thing here just changed the colors of paper for the hearts. These were also cut from scrap paper.
 
I hope you enjoy these pages, I had a blast getting back into crafting. If you would like to join us email me.
 
Marye Bird
passionaltycrafty.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment