Passionaltycrafty

Friday, July 19, 2013

Recycled Pop-Top Jewelry

I had my Oldest son and his family down for a few days, they have been stationed in Italy for 3 years. It has been a wonderful time. I showed my Oldest Granddaughter how to create these and she did such a great job. This pair she made for her mom.
Autumn, I will send them to you as soon as you get settled in Hawaii.

I have made some other Pop-Top Jewelry and have decided to sell them. This is just a few things you can do with Pop-Tops. The earrings above are done with tops from cat food or canned fruit. They are larger the the Pop-Tops. Any of these can be created in your favorite color. I wanted to see if I could get a space in some craft fairs in my area. If you know of one would you let me know how to reserve a space. These are so fun and easy to make and so many ways to design them. Let me know if you are interested.


This is a bracelet made with stretch cord so you can fit it over you wrist.


This one is the same as above, but I added jump rings and beads. You can choose what ever color you love.

This one is crocheted together and has an alligator clasp. I did it in black and should have done it in another color so you could see how pretty it is.

This one is crocheted and I used metal washers. I like this one and I want to try some different styles and designs.

Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
bdmebird@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment