Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas in July for July 27th "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

I was so excited about doing Christmas in July. I have already posted the card I will be passing out. Remember you ladies who have already reserved your seats, you will need to bring a card you created and 8 more kits to pass out.

OK, here are the pages we will be working on. Hope you like them.

Everything except the word "DECEMBER" and the present were created by hand. I used my computer and printer for the the "10 things I like about Christmas", "Blessed Beyond Measure", the "25" embellishment and the cute little Elf's. I used Fiskar circle and scallop punches and for any circle size I did not have I used my Cricut Cutter to make them. I added a red rhinestone to the present and some pearl stickers to give it that elegant touch.


All of these papers are recycled from past Christmas projects. I am working on using up all of my scraps and papers I have purchased in the past. I feel guilty when I am tempted to purchase new paper, because I have so much I have not used yet. So the pearl stickers are the only new item I used for this project.


I took some of the ideas for these pages from Pintrest but I forgot to write down the information so I could give credit where it is due. This one is a little detailed but worth every minute I put into it. I hope you love it as much as I do. And to the ladies who suggested we do Christmas in July, thank you. I love the idea. So many of you are busy around Christmas time that you found it hard to make it to our December event. So this is for you.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment