Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Craft & Crop at Jo-Anns!!

Along with the Halloween two page scrapbook page I have posted below, each person who attends will get to create this cute Halloween envelope. You can fit a candy bar in it and pass them out to the kids at school, you Girl Scout troop or friends at a party, even at work. They are very simple to create.
 

I took the template created by Valerie Salmon of Fiskars, Inc. and cut the envelope out of Halloween paper I had from last year. I purchased it from Tuesday Morning. Did you now you can get some really cool paper and paper packs from their stores? Then you fold on the lines and I used my Scotch Advance Tape glider (glue runner) to glue it closed except the top flap.


I used a scalloped punch and orange card stock, then cut around a pumpkin from a scrap piece of Halloween paper and centered it on the scallop using a foam square. I cut a piece of green paper slightly smaller then the front of the envelope and centered it to the front of the card. I then cut some Halloween words and framed them a couple of times and used foam squares to attach them to the front of the envelope along with the pumpkin.
I hope you will join up September 22 from 6-Midnight with some other fun crafts food drawings and lots of fun and food.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment