Passionaltycrafty

Thursday, August 10, 2017

ST. Timothy's Craft Fair





Every year in Oct. at St. Timothy's in Bedford they have a great Craft Fair. This is so much fun and they only charge $35 for a booth. Everything is hand crafted! I could not afford what they charge at some of the other larger craft fairs. The proceeds go to their youth programs. If you would like to get your own booth call Ellie Knight at 817-919-0900 she can send you the form to fill out. This year The schedule will be: Oct. 13, Friday inside space set up 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Oct. 14 Saturday space set up 7:30 a.m. Show hours 9 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Breakfast 7:30-10:30 a.m. Lunch 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Even if you don't set up a booth come out and browse it is too fun! You can come by my booth and say hi. "-) You can find Christmas gifts, Gifts for any holiday, decorations, cards, so many different things. I love to leave my booth with my friend who comes with me me to help and walk around and see all the wonderful creations. You can even get ideas on things you want to try yourself. Come and look, you will have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment