Passionaltycrafty

Saturday, August 5, 2017

August "Craft & Crop" at the Bird House

August 19 at 6:30 pm to Midnight will be our next event. Please text me if you want to reserve a seat. 817-999-8223.
Here is the craft we will be creating. I love this one because I love Sunflowers, so this will be our them.

I started off with a 12" wire wreath form I purchased at Walmart ($1.77)


Then I took 122 clothes pins and dyed them with Ritz dye over night. I did this times twelve you won't have to if you are just making one wreath.


 Next I put the clothes pins on the lower (largest) ring making sure that the wire is in the smaller whole notch closest to the clothes pin spring. Then put the next row over the two smaller rings of the wreath also making sure you are clipping then into the small notches.

Next I took a bottle of brown paint and brushed paint all the way around the center of the flower and let it dry.


You will need to hear up your hot glue gun. I will be adding this pretty dragonfly when I decorate it.




 I made this burlap bow to decorate my wreath $1.00 from Dollar Tree for enough to make 3 bows
The dragonflies were two in a pack for $1.00


These pretty purple flowers and sweet Sunflowers were $1.00 per bush from Dollar Tree



Once I hot glued my decorations to the Sunflower wreath, it cam out so sweet,
boy I really need to paint my door!


But despite my ugly door, the wreath looks very nice.


I can't wait to create this with you. Don't forget to text me so I know how many to prepare for.
817-999-8223
Marye Bird
Passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com


Now for the Card we will be creating.

Staying with the Sunflower theme, I created this 4 fold card. Sorry this came out blurry. But you get the idea.


Here is a view with the card open completely. You can read the inspirational Verse and quote.


Here is another view, this card was so much fun to create. The flowers came form Cricut Cartridge Walk in My Garden. The Picture of the sunflower, I printed from the internet.

Someone will love receiving this card!


Ok, Next is the two page scrapbooking pages we will create.

Here are the tow pages side by side. The smaller flowers came from Cricut Cartridge Holiday Cakes, it cuts 5 flowers in one cut. This is also where I cut the green vines that I put the flowers on for the right page.
The flowers on the left are from Walk in my garden again and so are the stems. I layered the flowers to give them the 3-D look putting foam squares to keep them lifted up and over the photo frames so pictures can be added. 



I found some sweet quotes and verses to add and make the pages really special. This is the right page.



These are the verses on page 2


I hope you will enjoy working on these projects as much as I enjoyed creating them for you.

Don't forget to text your seat reservation or call me if you like. 
Marye Bird
Passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment