Passionaltycrafty

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 2017 "Craft & Crop" Card Project

Here is the card project we will be doing. It was requested that I do a "Spring" theme. So all of the May projects are bursting with flowers, scripture and quotes about Spring.

 This a simple stair step style card. I used my Cricut die cut machine for all the flowers and the center card holders. It makes little cut outs to slip in the cards and hold them in place. You could even change the quotes if you wanted to say something different. Perhaps a Birthday or Friend sentiment.


 Here is a side view so you can see how the card is folded


I added a ribbon and bow from my stash, and some different size rhinestones to add some bling. Then last I added some leaves also cut with my Cricut die cut machine. I love this machine!
Remember to text for your reserved seat. 817-999-8223  for May 13th, 6:30pm to Midnight. We bring a dish and eat, craft and have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you!
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com
817-999-8223

No comments:

Post a Comment